Sunday, January 10, 2016

Last Update?!!

Last update?!!- Just joking but it is my last frequent update... Sch's starting for me tmr(-.-) which means it's time for me to revert back to studying mood from holidays mood... As such. less time for personal stuff like drawing, etc.

I will still blog but maybe more of personal stuff(bear with me~) Will update more on twitter and insta; it's easier~^8^

Okay then, let's steer away from the gloomy stuff(for the time being). Here r some recent works:

1. [MagicanXCircus] Honoka ver:



I already started on Rin & Nico ver;
Rin ver: Outline done, details added


Nico ver: Outline done but details yet to add...-.-


And the main problem now(just like Honoka's) is to fill the empty space... I will work on them when inspiration strikes me(again like how I did with Honoka~) 

2. U's forever Project:


This was a work requested by a fellow insta follower. Random idea of drawing them to make up U's~ And outfits chosen r the movie training outfit~ And lastly, the sequence of the members r according to Bokutachi Wa Hitotsu No Hikari except maybe for Honoka- Letting the one who started everything, end it all! 
Fun fact: you can see which pairing I ship in here~^8^  

Crossover-LL X Neko Atsume:

Chosen the most Cat like member in U's~ Sry about the cat; it's poor drawing-.-
 Just started playing the game, Neko Atsume.

Here's my current backyard:


Recently managed to save up the 'money' to buy this condo for the cats~ And it's great except that... When such thing happens... It sux:


The new cat gt covered...-.- But oh well, at least I 'see' him/her.- There're some that 'escaped' from eyes...

As much as I want to talk/show more(about this game), time really isn't on my side; it's close to 2300 & I nid to wake up early tmr(at 0600- rip my rest...)

I will end this topic with this fat chubby cat(that eat up food...):

And my goal to meet this cat here(who escaped from my eyes...):

Moving on... Recent done my last HG:


And fun share:

She can carry that bag!!!><(Can't wait to try on Umi when she comes~)
Another share- jp stuff my sis helped me bought~

LL once again dominates~







I don't think I nid to write more about them so next...

Nanoblock Miku:(I messed up right part of her hair, sry><)


And I did a short vid(for fun~):




Try to guess the song used~

That's about it. And, to add on my recent works done, here's one random doodle:

Without eyes 
With eyes
Different from my usual trio- chose the leaders of sub-units instead~ Not sure if doing the others(o.o) Nid see if I gt time...

Was drawing for fun & practice based on these(respectively for each char):




SAO for the win~

Okay, that's all from me(for now... I guess?) Nid to go prepare for tmr now~(Another semester to go before going to yr 3... Time really flies~) But first, SIF...-.-

EDIT: Oh and I will upload the scanned works to DA soon(when I gt the time...)

This is Yaiji signing off~(addicted to listening Romeo and Cinderella & that's the ans for the miku vid~)

Yaiji~

No comments:

Post a Comment