Monday, February 1, 2016

[Updates]: Workload getting heavier...-.-

Coming this week, it's week 4 and more stuff gng to come after Chinese New Year(CNY) which is only a few days away... While I can still manage, the tutorials are getting harder, contents taught are getting more difficult... As such, I believed, I will put off my blog for a while; will blog once in a while or just uploading updates of some works I did(like now) This semester's going to be a tough one...-.-

#RandomLLDoodles

Last one in set 4- Violinist Nozomi

And set 4 done~
  Here's set 4, featuring:

  1. Samurai Yukiho(real random but had wanted to draw that pose*refer to my previous post*) 
  2. Artist Alisa(Another random one *again refer to this post for notes on this work*)
  3. Violinist Nozomi(And... Random; just wanted to draw a Violinist...0.0)
*Fun fact: not sure is it cos Yukiho & Alisa aren't that well known that... The amt of likes gt for this set is so much fewer than the other sets... Or that this set is too OOC; even Violinist Nozomi didn't get much... Or...Is this work badly done...? Well I won't say it's great but I certainly loved Samurai Yukiho and Violinist Nozomi(if not for the screwed-up hand & violin drawing-.-) Alisa was... Bad yet I had no idea how to make her look more like her...Sigh...

Notes for Violinist Nozomi artwork:

First, after Alisa was drawn, I had a few pending/inspired ideas to draw and out of those... Find Violinist 'matches' her most... May not suit her but well, it's not impossible? I mean Nozomi can be charming(her way with music) if she wants~
Okay, away from that, chose Violin out of all musician instruments cos it's one of the instruments I would have learned if I've interest in music~ Seeing those ppl playing the violins are cool but the most impt is that the music played by Violin is nice~ But still, my top fave music instrument is the piano!(It's hard to draw that so... Plus the space constraint...)
Talking about the difficulty in drawing music instruments... I failed in that aspect; just look at Nozomi's hands and the Violin drawn... To all Musicians, esp Violinists, pardon me><

Here's the sources of inspiration:


Will be uploading the scanned version soon~

Pretty much that's all the work(s) I did... If u hav seen my previous post, u would understand how badly I want to draw but the lack of time- I can't even watch my weekly dose of anime and am lacking behind on the episodes(can't even watch RWBY this week yet T.T)

I will be working on set 5 soon which comprises of the ARISE members~ As it is, roles for Kira Tsubasa & Tojo Erena are already decided! Only leaving Yuuki Anju(maybe a fairy? Like the recent SR/UR theme in SIF? Love that fairy Umi but low on love gems...) And just when I planned to stop at set 5, my friend had to remind me that there's Nico's siblings as well... Hmm... I may or may not be drawing; once again if I still hav theme/roles/inspirations to draw~

'Small' Announcement...

There's a chance that... I may be exiting from this idol hell soon; this yr will be the last time I'm doing birthday fanart for them cos I feel that I'm spending too much time on this fandom that I'm like neglecting the other animes I watch/watched...
And not just that... I feel... I'm spending too much $$$ as well... The temptation is real when I just spent much on Sunny Day Song gachapon:

Spending like nothing-.- And still can't get that... Sea!!T.T
Sigh~

Compilation of works

In the end, I decided to set the target to maybe till I'm done with set 5 of the random LL doodles(or that magicanXcircus series...) Plus the cover... Haven't gt the time to do though-.- Gt to see the situation~ 

That's about it. Until the next time, this is Yaij signing off, ja ne~

Yaiji~

No comments:

Post a Comment