Sunday, February 7, 2016

[Updates] Chinese New Year Eve~

To all chinese ppl, happy chinese new year eve!^8^ Finally, this comes; able to have a break of 2 days from schooling(though it means more make-ups-.- Managed to finish most; left another 1 more... Gd thing I didn't hav many tutorial on Monday & Tuesday...)

And then, there's my homework for next wk... Managed to do most, leaving the bits of questions that I don't really know how to do(nid do some research...)

Random LL doodles

Set 4- scanned version~
Pls refer to these post(Yukiho & Alisa) & post(Nozomi) for the notes under this set~


And set 5, featuring A-Rise:



-Archer/Elf Erena (Fit her well cos she's pretty much like Umi so~)
-Shinigami(Death) Tsubasa (Random yet think it does suit her~)
*Apologies to Anju- will try 'extending' the paper to fit her in. Already gt an idea for her~

Notes: 
  • ARCHER/ELF (TOUDOU) ERENA:
Source of Inspiration:
From Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash opening~(Not bad an anime- haven't gt the time to watch since I stopped at ep 2...(Busy with sch...-.-)

  • SHINIGAMI (KIRA) TSUBASA:
Source of Inspiration:

Done by Sky; Twitter & Tumblr (Great artist- check out his/her artwork!)

And small note: Used the wrong green for her-.- Should have been a much lighter one...(That green's Hanayo's...><)

Already uploaded both sets onto deviantart: Set4 | Set5- not confirmed 
*You can see the progress from my Twitter & Instagram(under #randomlldoodles)

'Interesting' finding:




Not sure y Set 4 doesn't have much likes as I expected...(Normally, I see no. of likes to gauge the appeal lvl of my work...o.o) 
I thought it was fairy well done(esp that Samurai Yukiho cos I loved that pose~ Violinist Nozomi too; minus that pathetic hand and violin drawing...) Not even Violinist Nozomi was spared that judgement... 
Was this set too OOC or that not many ppl know the sisters of Honoka & Eli??? I mean they do appear quite a lot, tbh! But maybe don't play a prevalent roles...(*Nice to know their VAs are also the same ones for Chitoge & Haru from Nisekoi where both girls are great pals~)

And then, this:



Was able to get much likes(that I am surprised myself...) I won't say I didn't like it(Was glad that it turned out 'alright' since I'm bad with drawing 3D from front; that shooting from front is really hard to imagine- if u seen closely, the right hand was badly drawn-.-)

And not even the recent work, Shinigami Tsubasa match that amt of likes...


 Is it really cos of the OOCness??? Sigh... Oh well, main & impt thing is that I had fun drawing them~ Gng work on Anju soon>8<

Upcoming works:

That's about it for the artwork I did so far. Upcoming works:

-Yukki Anju doodle work(idea already decided~)
-Matsuura Kanan Bday Artwork~(10/2)
-Compilation work cover for aki & fuyu 2015~

Slight ramblings:

Sch been busy so less time to draw(and even less for animes... Sad that RWBY vol 3's ending next wk-.-) It's gng be a tough semester but I will survive(I think...?) Quiz and assignments coming after CNY... Plus lab's starting too; less early days... Gng nid to toughen out/last till another 2 weeks before my 1 week of break(which really isn't a break but a time to catch up my work...But at least I can catch more slp~) 
Doubt I will completely stop drawing though(since it is my way out of reality~) 

Until then, this is Yaiji signing off~

Yaiji~                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment